- Pumps expand
- Filters expand
- Pond Kit
- Liner & Construction expand
- Algae Control
- Aquatic Plant Supplies expand
- Chemicals expand
- UV Lights
- Fish Food expand
- Hose/Tubing expand
- Fittings expand
- Pond Spitters
- Pond Lighting
- Pond Maintenance expand
- Fall/Winter Pond Care expand
- Super Sale Items
- Filter Parts expand
- Pump Parts expand
- UV Bulbs & Parts expand
- Skimmer Parts expand
- Lighting Parts expand
- Air Pump Parts
- Fountain Parts expand
- Pond Vacuum Parts
- Aquatic Planter Parts
Need help figuring out which pond products are right for you?
We're here to help 7 days a week to answer your questions.
ClearFlo 2000 UVC Filter & 960 GPH Max Flo Pump Kit PT1742
Sale Price:$449.99 Sale
Item ships FREE when order is over $79.
- Cleaning indicator takes the guess work out of maintenance
- Patented Filter backwash system enables routine cleaning in seconds
- Mechanical, Biological, and integrated UV filtration work in unison proving clean and clear pond water
- Easy to Install & Maintain
- Cost saving, energy efficient 32W to 160W.
- Anti-leaf ribs to assure continuing suction.
- Cage openings from 1/4" to 5/16" in diameter according to the pump size for solids handling capability.
- Click-fit Connections.
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow.
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity).
- Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation.
Canister Height: 15.2"
Canister Volume: 4.6 US gallons
Foam rings: 4
Hose Connection size: 3/4", 1", 1-3/4"
UVC Lamp: 13W
Recommended total hose length: 13ft
Minimum hose diameter to achieve above performance: 1-1/4"
Recommended max. water fall height to achieve above perfomance: 24"
Pressure-Flo 2000 includes PT1726:(3) filter foam rings
3.53lbs of Bio-Lava rocks
(1) 13W UVC Lamp
(3) Click Fit Hose Tails PT640
(1) Click Fit Sealing Cap PT1534
(1) Lid Oring PT1535
(3) Rubber Orings PT743Max-Flo 960 Includes PT8236:(1) Click Fit Hose Tale PT636